we never had wedding rings...

so i dont wear one, niether does he, i hate rings now that im older (we married when we were about 19 and now im 28), we are so used to not wearing them, so i was thinking for a christmas present to him, i would set up a tattoo appointment to tattoo rings on us.

the problem is that i would just like to do it because we are married and he's been bugging me about getting wedding rings, he even bought one for me but it was so ugly! He wants to get rings because men hit on me all the time, i dont want to get rings because men hit on me all the time and i need something on my finger to prove that im married, i want to do the tatooing because it would be just a surprise of another way to do rings instead of a piece of jewlery on my finger but he's making it hard for me to do this because his reason are just stupid....what do you think?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I expect that people would never take their wedding VOWS lightheartedly and that anyone that got married would do so because they thought it would be forever. I see a vow from someone's mouth being as perminent as a tatoo.

I have friends that did this. Due to the nature of the husband's job, he can't wear metal on his hands. I think it is a nice idea as long as it looks tasteful :-) (i'm not a huge fan of tatoos lol).
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• you better make sure your marriage is forever,which there is never a garantee,a tattoo is'nt as easy to remove as a wedding ring.
    Anonymous