Did you believe in ghosts?

I know that most religions tell us that the soul is sent to where it will spend eternity after death. But does anyone else believe in ghosts?

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I find it funny when Christians say they don't believe in ghosts, What is the Holy ghost? God and Jesus are both ghosts as well, but they never think about that.

Ghosts and spirits are they same thing. I believe in them because they are always around me. I am sensitive to them. I have seen my step father sitting in the back of my SUV twice this past Jan. I have picked up evp's, I have a picture of a spirit.
    Christine910

Answer by Christine910 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I do. And I am not sure how some religions feel that they should say that there are no ghosts, but yet they expect there patrons to believe in the holy spirit? I don't follow that. Sorry.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yeah... crazy as it sounds, I think I feel the presence of my late father now and again.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I do. Come join my group!
    Angels, Orbs and Spiritual Beliefs of the Unknown but Known
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/39094
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I do after having some experiences no one will ever change my mind.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I've experienced them. I'm living with one. I've hunted them. I've studied them.

The paranormal is very special to me.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Absolutely!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 2:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• jennijune do you ever watch ghost hunters, I love that show.
    Anonymous

• I believe people think they experience ghosts...but I believe that they aren't ghosts, but demons or evil spirits from Satan. MHO.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost just refers to God's non-physical form. It has nothing to do with the traditional "apparition" or spirits that "haunt."

I believe that the existence of "ghosts" (which is a "catch-all" term for multiple types of spirits both human and non-human) yes. I don't believe that this interferes with my Christian beliefs at all.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009