WHY are boppy pillow cases $20??! Where did you get yours for less?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ebay, or sales at toys r us. They go on sale alot at toys r us but on ebay you can get them for about 5 bucks!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• wow, thanks.
    Anonymous

• if your crafty you could sow one yourself, it's pretty simple but ebay does tend to be a goldmine for thse kinds of things, I think they cost so much because they are "boppy" pillow covers and what competition do they have? If you dont want to wash your boppy pillow all the time you have no choice but to spend $20 on a slip cover... jerks.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I bought the george nursing pillow from walmart, it's cheaper than boppy and I LOVE it! :) Boppy is overpriced, in my opinion.

The covers are around 11 dollars, but I liked the one it came with :)

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• www.uanditrade.com
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 2:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Craigslist!!!!!!!!!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 2:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• its sew by the way but yeah go to joan fabrics or hobby lobby and het some material and make it its so much easier and about $12 less
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My MIL made my "boppy" pillow.
    mrsnoble2004

Answer by mrsnoble2004 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I bought a used boppy off craigslist for the hospital to sit on after birth (had a c-section and didnt use it in that way) but it came with a cover that I took off and washed before using it. I see covers on our craigslist often. Check them out.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 3:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i sewed one. just bought some cheap material, folded it in half (the size of the pillow) and then sewed the edges. It didn't look to pretty but it worked.
    casd

Answer by casd at 4:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009