What would you do if your boyfriend of 3 years told you he was bi, bi curious, or gay?

Say your SO just randomly said out of the blue on day that he was bi, bi curious, or gay what would you do, or think about that? And just so everyone knows, I have nothing against gays or bis.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Mine did that. We are still together and married now. One day he may find the guy he wants to experiment with and I will have no problem with that. Just like one day I may find the gift I want to experiment with and hubby is fine with that.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 3:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I'D TELL HIM IF HE'S CURIOUS THEN HE NEEDS TO GO EXPLORE THAT LIFESTYLE. THEN I WOULD RUN AWAY FAST. CUZ THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME IF THEY'RE CURIOUS THEY'RE FRUITY.
    Anonymous

• I'd let him go. Sorry, hun.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 12:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Being curious about anything in life is normal. I'd encourage him to "find himself". Whether you stay with him during that journey is up to you. Hugs.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would say WHAT? I would ask him if he was happy with you, if he had or is having an affair of either sex and then ask who he is interested in.
    FAHTMOM

Answer by FAHTMOM at 2:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Leave
    Anonymous

• Leave
    Anonymous

• He's probably already on the "Down low" get tested send him packing if he's not happy then you need to find someone who wants you.
    rosemagic01

Answer by rosemagic01 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Get an AIDS test..and i would puke..
    MarandaCrocker

Answer by MarandaCrocker at 11:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2008