Can Someone give me a GREAT idea for an April Fools Prank on my hubby?

I don't want something stupid, i was something MEMORABLE!

ClvDandJ

Asked by ClvDandJ at 3:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have a suitcase or two sitting by the door so he sees it (them) when he walks from work. Tell him that the relationship is off-kilter and you need him to leave so you can have time to think things over by yourself. Force him to leave and give him a hotel key telling him you figured you would do the decent thing by booking him a room.

When he gets to the hotel room he will see it decorated with candles, soft music, jasmine and musk scents, satin sheets, and love note on the bed from you to him that says "April Fools, my Love."
    You will have followed behind him in your car and use your key after he has spent a moment in the room and walk in with just a long coat on - and nothing underneath.

Hopefully, he is the sort of man that is forgiving and easily sexually aroused by the smells and the sight of you when you take that long coat off. Ooh la la!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• have fun with finding something memorable.
    Anonymous

• Do you have any pregnant friends? You could have them take a pregnancy test for you. Then show your husband and pretend like you're pregnant. It's only funny if he doesn't want any additional children. If he does, then it's just mean and gets his hopes up. I am not good with pranks, I hate them so I don't do them to other people. But good luck.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• take in someone's or your friends dog that he didnt see yet and buy fake poop and do the famous"your child eating poop" if thats stupid then idk lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I was gonna say the pregnancy test thing too!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i was going to say the pregnancy thing.. you can always get a friend to call and say you are in the hospital giving birth..rofl..and that you guys are going to be on "I didn't know I was pregnant"..lol..
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 3:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Short sheet the bed. You lie on top of the short sheet covered with a blanket so he doesn't know about the prank, until he climbs in. This is a great prank because it could lead to interesting consequences, if you know what I mean. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You can put koolaide in the shower head...turn him a great shade of red or purple!
    Anonymous