Does Anyone Eat Activia or Take the Challenge?

What are your thoughts? I usually hate yogurts but I found an Activia flavor that I like.

NovemberLove

Asked by NovemberLove at 3:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My husband did and it seemed to help him (he as some stomach problems) for the first week and a half or so. After that, he went back to having stomach problems. After about a month, he finally stopped eating it. he also tried the Plum Smart juice you can get. It made his stomach problems VERY bad.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• well im not taking the challenge but i find that the peach flavor tastes really good :]
    and seem like something good 2 snack on..
    Anonymous

• I don't understand what stomach problems activia is supposed to deal with?

Answer by Bmat at 4:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'll check the website and see. It just says it's supposed to make you "more regular" (like crap in a predictable pattern?? lol I don't know).
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Thanks, NovemberLove. I was guessing that was what they meant, but they never actually say it. Where we spend a weekend sometimes has a breakfast buffet, and I always get a container of yogurt from the selection of food. This year they had Ativia, but not being "regular" isn't a problem I have, so I was afraid to take it this time.

Answer by Bmat at 10:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2009