Can I take a nap please?

I'm so tired. I had to work today and then pick my son up from preschool only to find out he had been in a preschooler fist fight today. My daughter is sick and I haven't been able to sleep for the last 2 nights! I'm soooooo tired.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have not had a nap since 1986 so ummm NO! LOL Hope your LO is feeling better soon.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I SO feel your pain. See if you can find someone (trustworthy!!!) to watch your little ones, even for just an hour, in your house, so you can be there if there's an emergency. Even just a quick nap will help you feel better. Good luck in getting some sleep!
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I hear you! I'm so tired I feel like I could pass out. I'm flying for the first time Friday morning and I'm so nervous already that I can't sleep at night. I think if my daughters would just fall asleep for a nap, so could I.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 3:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009