Is any one else buying baby things even though your not pregnant yet?

I have one child already so I have most things that a newborn would need but I just bought a new baby bath, play gym and Im going to start buying some bibs, burping rags, pacifiers and what ever else I will need that I dont have enough of or dont have at all. One thing Im not going to buy is clothing untill we find out what were having but I feel the need to buy the small stuff so Im not overwhelmed buying everything at one time. I just started taking a fertility treatement so Im preying that will be pregnant very soon. Any ways, is there any one else buying ahead of time and if so why are YOU doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i wanted to buy an outfit the other day that was soooo cute! but hubby wouldn't let me bc im not prego yet. hopefully will be soon!!!!! but I did make boy & girl blankets and burp cloths. i know 6 people that are prego so i will be able to use them even if i dont.
    mommysarah128

Answer by mommysarah128 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i buy some clothes and books. i usually give them away when someone else has a baby. my mom tells me not to because she thinks its bad luck.
    robibaby

Answer by robibaby at 6:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• LOL I bought a nice set of bottle with sterilizer which goes in the microwave. I loved it first sight. It was last year. Still have hope to be able to use it some day... soon God willing.
    Never bought clothes even though I wanted but not before seeing a big round belly [smile]!
    mayyah

Answer by mayyah at 7:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I DO I DO I EVEN BUY PREGO CLOTHES LOL
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon... lol its so sad... but you know what??? it makes me feel like there is hope... and when im really down its like i can look at them, or buy something else or even just go window (baby) shopping and i can almost see the end of the line... the long hard line... and it makes me love my lil baby that will come to me soon... it makes me feel like even though i cant control everything that is happening wtih my body i can do this... and i love it :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2009