anyone else?

Anyone else feel super/extra horny during pregnancy? I'm almost 4 months and all I wanna do is jump on it! loll I've heard some people lose interest in it all together, NOT ME! (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have heard both too. But honestly, I have not really gone either way. I am about the same as I was before I got prego. I'm sure SO wishes I would have been like that! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I lost my sex drive during pregnancy. Didnt want my husband to touch me. Its going on 5 weeks since I had my baby and all I want is for the 6th week to come around so I can get some. Strange what pregnancy does to a woman.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 3:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes yes and yes!!! Of course being single through this process it really sucks! I'm 21 weeks, what is that 5 months. I hear its like this all through the 2nd trimester.
    prudie77

Answer by prudie77 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yes...omg its awful my husband has to beat me off with a stick...it used to be the OTHER way around.
    Anonymous

• i wanted it alot...but wasn't allowed too b/c of bedrest. (that was w/ the 1st pregnancy) 2nd pregnancy---wasn't wanting any sex @ all. so totally different.
    crystal27b

Answer by crystal27b at 3:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Omg, I'm like 38 weeks & I am all the time. I try not 2 bc his head in deep in the birth canal & it hurts my bfs .... when he hits it. He still likes it but idw 2 hurt him. If I could all the time I would.
    Browneyeshch

Answer by Browneyeshch at 3:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• lol, i was that way too, made DH happy, he was really sad when i gave birth and lost interest, lol
    Gaberielle

Answer by Gaberielle at 4:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm pregnant with baby #2 and with both pregnancies, I had this same issue! I guess we should feel extremely lucky we want it instead of hate it though! Keeps the hubby's happy!
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2009