Miscarriage

I had a miscarriage 4 yrs. ago and since then I've had had 2 more kids. Well a little over a week ago our pastors wife had a miscarriage and it started to bring back memories which I didn't want to remember. I mean our daughter will always be in our hearts forver, but is this something I will always remember and always have a hard time dealing with??? I don't want to ever forget her though---even though I never met her. I had a very tough time w/ the miscarriage and learning how to cope with it. It took me awhile to want to go around people. I was mad @ everything and everybody even though they didn't do anything to me. Any suggestions...or help. Thanks
Crystal

crystal27b

Asked by crystal27b at 3:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A loss like that I think will never go away. You lost your child no matter how big or little she was when you miscarried. hang in there!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 3:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You will meet her one day till then help others with pain you identify with. Maybe call the pastors wife and talk about it with her.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Aw hon I am so sorry! I am at high risk currently because of the stupid choices I made in my early teen years. Baby/I doing good. Just try to take it day by day. =] Hope this helps
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Crystal, Im very sorry for your loss, Although I have never had a miscarrage, i have friends and family that have and you have every right to still get upset when this happens to anyone, it is a very painful situation to go thru. I believe that even though you never seen your daughter, she will always have a palce in your heart and its not wrong to remember her she is in heaven and you will be reunited with her when God is ready, he took her because he needed another Angel and she was perfect. And for the people that you were upset at they should forgive you and help in anyway possible. if you ever need to talk about anything send me an e-mail at Sweet24h@yahoo.com and i will give you my phone number on there, once again I'm very sorry...
    Sweet24h

Answer by Sweet24h at 4:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I understand how it feels. When my husband and I first got married in 2000 I miscarried twins. I was devasted. I got seriously depressed and it almost caused my husband and I to get a divorce. Finally I came to the realization that if I had carried through with them what if something was wrong. At that time in our lives, twins would have been impossible for us, but at that point I didn't care. It hurt. It still does, but I can also look back on it and know that there is a time and place for everything and God always does things for a reason even if we don't agree or understand.
    After that miscarriage a year later I had another one too. My body wasn't strong enough for the baby. In 2003, the doctors told me I couldn't have a baby, and guess what? I was pregnanat with twins. I hope this helps!!! Love ya
    acmjmom28

Answer by acmjmom28 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• thanks for all your answers. they really helped. especially....acmjmom28 your answer helped alot. it's still a pain that will always be there, but with time I will learn how to cope w/ it. Atleast when it happens to someone...I know how they are feeling....it sucks....
    crystal27b

Answer by crystal27b at 3:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2009