Do you know?

I know all woman have discharge I think anyway.....Any way I am 38 weeks pregnant and i have had like a milky dis charge come out. What is this? Also tomorrow I am to go in and get my membranes stripped and she said if I am pretty close she would give me something to help me start contractions do you know what this maybe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's normal... I'm 32weeks and have it going on too... use a pantiliner if you can't handle it... that's what I do.

but I called my dr about it a couple days ago, and she just laughed and said "welcome to the end of pregnancy." lol.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• so you are getting your water broke and they will give you potosin i think, good luck future mommy
    Sweet24h

Answer by Sweet24h at 4:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• the discharge is normal its a sigh that you are close
    Sweet24h

• Sounds like you're in pre-labor! When it thickens and increses, you're getting closer! Or, it could be your mucous plug? In most women, it dislodged within a week or two before delivery.
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009