how do you get rid of stretch marks?

I found this thing online that talks about using two products together and how it makes your stretch marks go away?
does anyone know of a remedy or anything that actually works??
the products it says to use together are "cosmetyn" and "resveratrol".. someone please let me know!!

mommmas

Asked by mommmas at 3:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm with you on that one. I have no clue...I'm still looking to get rid of them also. If you find out let me know plz
    ToshaCooper

Answer by ToshaCooper at 4:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• try bio oil that works so far
    Anonymous

• i have know idea i just use coco butter and even that doesnt help. i didnt get any on my belly but i do have alot on my boobs : ( i know im going to get more too which is a bummer.
    xTarax

Answer by xTarax at 5:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• does bio oil work, its so much $
    Anonymous

• i thought that Maderma(sp) was supposed to work??? anyone know?
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Maderma is suppose to work pretty well. Bio Oil has faded my scars significantly, however; I haven't tried them on my stretch marks, only my scars. It works great on them.
    TrilastinSR is suppose to work wonderfully. Supposedly better than anything out there. I've heard a few women here on Cafemom say it was absolutely amazing. I haven't tried it, because it's not in my budget. You buy it online and it's like $70 for 1 bottle.
    Anonymous