Is my hubby trying to get me pregnant?

So we have sex every other day. In the past he would use a condom or pull out (i know i know) but i was on the pill anyhow. Now that I am out of the pill though he still wants to do it even without protection. We have a year old son already the least he could do is talk to me about wanting another child! Do you think he just wants to knock me up and not talk about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe he is? a sibling ?good idea???
    Anonymous

• Hmm.. could be? Ask him! =]
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 3:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I was told him to wait so that they can be atleast 2 and a half years apart. I think its too soon.
    Anonymous

• Oh. Could be, not to sure sorry hon =]
    We all know sex w/o protection feels a heck of alot better, maybe it could be that
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 3:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hm. I would ask.

Why did you come off the pill? Just curious. I take it as well, and I don't think I will come off it until 1) the EXTREMELY off chance we might want another one, 2) I decide to get my tubes tied or DH gets his tied (LOL), or 3) I go into menopause.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Does he know you are off the pill? Maybe he forgot when you told him. You need to ask him about it and see how he feels and what he is really doing. There is a chance he is not fully aware that you aren't using a form of birth control.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• MY HUBBY ATTACKED ME WHEN I GOT OFF THE PILL, HE SAID HE WASN'T PLANNING TO GET ME PG, BUT IF IT HAPPENED IT HAPPENED. WELL, L0L IT HAPPENED I AM DUE IN 4 WEEKS!!!!!
    BellasMommy2005

Answer by BellasMommy2005 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I think you should keep your rude comments to yourself anon
    Anonymous

• Ran out and our insurance got changed to where i have to pay full price cant afford it now
    Anonymous

• Maybe he just loves to go while still busy in the fun, then again what man doesn't. Best to ask him why.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009