having a mother daughter weekend any ideas!!!

well my mother in law n i decided to do a mother daughter weekend every year, but this is are first year, we are going to have it from friday till sunday!! any ideas what we could do, we are going to stay in, we have some games we are going to play. we might do some crafts.. if anyone have any ideas let me know!!! The age range from 9 months till 50!!

kaydencemommy

Asked by kaydencemommy at 3:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• crafts, scrapbooking, popcorn and a movie, home manicures/pedicures, cooking diiners together, big family breakfasts, baking together...
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 3:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The big breakfast idea is good, I like the mani/pedi idea too. I was going to suggest an afternoon tea! They have tea houses that do this, or you can do your own and everyone can bring their own tea cup!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009