HELP!!!!!!

My DD has been acting different. Since midnight she has been throwing crazy fits. She will be fine and giggly one minute and then 2 senconds later she will burst into tears and start screaming. She won't eat more than an ounce at a time. She's not spitting anything up and she doesn't seem gassy.....what could it be...? Should I take her to the doctor??? Oh, she's 4 months old.

TNT8687

Asked by TNT8687 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Could be an ear infection, tummy ache, anything really.....I'd take her to the ped. and have her checked out. It's really hard when they are this young. Better safe than sorry.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 4:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• omg my 5 month old is the same way and i toke her to doc and he said it was nuthen..she will get over it sometime my baby has been doin it sence 3 months old it could be teething
    avahsmommie

Answer by avahsmommie at 4:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My daughter is that age and she was acting like that she ended up having a UTI. She didn't have a fever just really fussy and wouldn't eat like normal. I think you should make an apt
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• take her to the doc
    des11

Answer by des11 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• avahsmommie....doesyou LO sleep at nite?.....cuz we cant get her to take naps or anything.....i'm going crazy!!!!
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'd say maybe an ear infection. I would bring her in to have them looked at just in case.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 4:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• When is the last time she pooped? If she hasn't pooped in awhile, I'd be guessing constipation. If not that, then is she well rested? If she hasn't been sleeping enough, it can lead to major irritability. If it is neither of those, then head to the doctor for a check up.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009