new stimulus package

Anyone know anything about it? How much is a family of 2 (me and dd) looking to receive..what are the rules with it? ie how much do you have had to made? General info please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I keep heasring that it is going to happen as in I hear rumors and all, but I havent heard anything official yet. I am curious to see what answers you get though, and does anyone have any links?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Just another nail in America's coffin.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• oh, boy.

the only people getting a "check" are those who don't pay taxes. if you qualify, "congrats" the rest of us are proud of your not accomplishing much.
    Anonymous

• Good grief. Stimulus my ass. How's about some more government control?

Anonymous

• Havent heard of it.
    Anonymous

• Gimme Gimme Gimme, is that all americans can say now? You are all becoming so dependent on your almighty government that you will never be able to take care of yourself. If that is what you wanted by "change" then you got it.
    Anonymous

• oh my god what the hell. I was asking a question i havent been able ot follow it. geeze. get off your almighty high horses and shove it. f yourselves. god
    Anonymous

• LOL. I'll get off my high horse when people quit walking around with their damn hands out.
    Anonymous

• I think that the point is that the government should not be giving out any more handouts and you shouldn't be waiting for one.
    Anonymous

• OP, you're on the internet. Look it up.
    Anonymous