what is a fast way to losse some weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• stop eating too much and get some exercise

Anonymous

• starve and work out
    Anonymous

• i like the starve and work out one, it seems like it's the ONLY thing that works anymore. so depressed.( i love food):(
    Anonymous

• lots of water... and a work out...
    Kathykat

Answer by Kathykat at 6:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• eliminated sodium and sugar from your diet drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and start by walking that's a big start  go to www.lindora.com and browse around you wilgood luckl see lots of tips

R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I know that it has been said to cut milk and some dairy out of your diet like cheese. I am lactose intolorant and apperanly a lot of people are and just dont know it. If you have this it can add weight because it causes fluid to build up around your joints. I quite drinking milk and eating dairy (especially cheese) and i lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks.
    skylajacobmom

Answer by skylajacobmom at 2:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight.. Read my journal posts..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2009