Do you assume if someone has a messy yard, you know, with high grass, toys all over, maybe some trash, that they are trashy, or has a messy house inside?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yesssssss
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 4:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• LOL! Yes!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, I do personally, you can alot about a person by the way the keep or don't keep their home;-) First impressions are Biggies!
    lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 4:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yes, if they are not taking care of their outside where everyone can see what makes you they would take care of the inside??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• If someone asked me that question about someone and I was forced to think about it, yes, I probably would. It wouldn't have dawned on me to think about what the inside of their house might be at first because I'd be too irritated at what they were doing to my property value being next-door and all lol. Do I like to judge people? NO. Do others? Yes, and I can't help that. Someone looking to buy my house some day might judge my neighbors and pass me by for another house. That's JUST not cool. If a neighbor is busy, I'd more than glady offer them a helping hand to care for their yard. My husband would be more than happy to mow their lawn too :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes I do!
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• well, I try not to assume nothing. I have dogs outside, and they sometimes drag out the trash. And with a one year old in the house and my DH working full time and us having to go out of town every other weekend, our grass sometimes gets high. Now if I drove by that house everyday, and it ALWAYS looked like that, definitely.
    jleighbum

Answer by jleighbum at 5:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I've never thought of that before. No, I would just assume maybe the husband works all the time or doesn't like yardwork. Now I see why my husband is so particular about our yard!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• YES!!
    portercreeksis

Answer by portercreeksis at 5:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, me and my SO keep our yard very manicured, actually just this afternoon I went out and swept the sidewalk and picked up trash that blew into your yard. I even pulled out the dead stuff out of the flower beds to get ready for planting. I hate seeing messy yards and yes it brings down the house value. Both my neighbors have disgusting yards and they're grown adults! Me and my SO are 21 and our yard is way nicer than both our neighbors. One is in her mid 40's and the other is in her 30's with two kids. Both have capable hands so I have no idea what the issue is.

DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2009