Do you want to know how?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 4:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No thanks, I know how to lick my own lips. :)
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• first your picture has to have a url, I have been unable to do it with my pictures from my computer, so if you have them on myspace or photobucket then you can do it.
    Go to the picture you want to use and right click it, go all the way to the bottom of the list and click properties, then highlight the url code which will be in the middle of the box and starts with http, then right click on the highlight and click copy.
    Once you have done that come here and open the ask a question box then type:

make sure to do it exactly like that and remember to put quotes around the url of your picture or it wont work.
    I had several trial and errors before I got it right so you can pm me if you have any questions.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ok the code didn't show, so here it is with spaces when you try it take out the spaces EXCEPT for in between img and src there should be a space there.

Remember take out the spaces EXCEPT for in between img and src there SHOULD BE a space there.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Ok I cant seem to make just the code show up but you can find it all at W3Schools. Just search for it it is there.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• thanks
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i keep trying... i cant :(
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Ok I will try to explain this way

first type then right after that no spaces type then again right after that type then to end it type then
    Do not put any spaces anywhere except between img and src, and do it all in one line.
    hope that helps.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The codes just keep disappearing. Maybe i will try to copy and paste it in word? I don't know.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• All u have to do is open a photobucket account, upload desired picture there, copy the html and paste it where ever you want the picture to show up...nothing more to it..for me anyway.. o.O
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• lol * ferdo0204 love your answer thanks that just made my day lmao
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009