Do you have a Wii??

We dont but i would like one, we have; N64, PS2, Super N, Sega, two gameboys.. But i wanted to know some pros and cons to the Wii...

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• we have a wii, I love mine i use it everyday. I have wii fit, absolutely love it I have lost 13 pounds in the month of march on it. It is a great workout if you do it right. I do a free jog for 10 minutes and then hoolahoop for a six minute round, then i do rhythm boxing twice on the bigger setting so the foot work is not as much, then i go through about 5 strength exercises like planks and jacknives and then about 5 ot six yoga poses and by that time i have worked out for over 30 minutes with 20 of it being aerobics and some strength training too. I am down to 147 pounds and my goal is 135
    boogaboo214

Answer by boogaboo214 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We have a Wii
    we dont use it anymore.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We love ours, the kids get really active with it and there are alot of adult games that are fun too. The batteries die really quickly though, so I would sugest getting the rechargeables and the docking station. Also we have had trouble with ours over heating, and it would just power off when it happened (after like 30 minutes of play not like we were leaving it on for hours) My husband got a USB cooling thing that plugs into the back of it and we havent had a problem with it since.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We have one. It's been pretty fun so far. We have the sports bundle and a few other games and Wii Fit. Wii Fit is a joke tho. I get a better work out playing with my 2 year old.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• we have one, but we don't play it very much. we play with our PS3 more.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 5:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My BF got a Wii for Xmas. I really wanted a DS and he wanted an mp3 player. So he took back the Wii and got me what I wanted & himself an mp3 player. We both wanted the Wii, but he wanted to do something nice. And he got me games for it, too.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We have one, and I enjoy the games on it, but we don't play it very often. We use our Xbox 360 much more often. But they do have some fun interactive games, and I want to get a Wii fit.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We have one and it's fun. I am learning Mario Kart and my kid cracks up because I am horrible, can't seem to stay on the roads. I will practice and beat the little snot. LOL!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009