FAKE Coach?!

Im sorry but it bugs the hell out of me when I see someone wearing a fake/replica coach bag. Does it bother you?

Kbmancine

Asked by Kbmancine at 5:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yep it bothers me everyone where I live has fake Coach D&B D&G Prada even. I mean we live in a nice area, but when the mom is wearing yucky clothes carrying a Coach (fake ) Its so obvious. people who own the real 1s dress the part and you can tell they have the money to afford it , Just see what kind of car they drive clothes they wear, To me its very easy to spot a fake ,I personally have a coach ,A dooney and bourke, And a juicy all real ,But ya know ,I dont even use them half the time .I just pull my wallet out ,And in these times Id rather have food than a expensive purse ,My friends beg to differ .Oh well
    Anonymous

• No, not really... some people may like the way it looks, and not care about the name brand it is. I personally wouldn' t spend a fortune on a purse, and a lot of other people wouldn't either.
    jleighbum

Answer by jleighbum at 5:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It doesn't bother me as much as it yells CHEAP! Soooo many people have these knock-offs I'm starting to think the authentic ones look cheap!
    Anonymous

• Why should it matter if someone has a knock off. I don't care about brand names and will buy a knock off of something if I like the way it looks. No way am I spending $$$$ for an accessory. I'd rather spend it on my kids, or maybe a fun family activity.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It doesn't bother me one bit, because even if I saw the real thing I still think it's fake. Plus I much rather have my money inside my wallet and not on my shoulder

xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 5:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• it bothers me to and i see it all the freaking time!!!
    Anonymous

• It used to bother me b/c so many people wear fakes that if you have a real one, no one believes it's real. In high school I had a real Coach purse & people would talk shit and say it was fake and wanted to inspect it for authenticity.

But now I could care less if someone carries a fake or not. It's a bit superficial. I didn't care that it was a real Coach or not...but everyone else did. Like, get over it at some point!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I am so sorry...but I cannot bring myself to spend hundreds of dollars on something to throw my keys and phone in. I'll stick to buying cheap purses. Or like I did with my last one, make my own!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm one of the ones with a knockoff Coach bag and I actually like it better than the real thing. For one its inexpensive. I'm on a budget and can't afford designer stuff so knockoffs really help. I live in a small town where designer stuff isn't really the norm so noone really knows the difference.
    Anonymous

• No it doesn't bother me what other people have, if its all they can afford to look like a designer label then so be it. I think that is shallow.
    usmcvalle

Answer by usmcvalle at 8:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009