Do you shop in juniors? I am 24, I went out and bought some board shorts that are patchy plaid that fit well, and some black and grey striped ones, but now I think they might look too "youngish" for me.

jleighbum

Asked by jleighbum at 5:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Shopping

• I'm trying to steer clear of juniors, but have a hard time finding many misses clothes in my size because I'm so petite. A lot of times when I do buy juniors clothing, once I get home I feel they're too young for me, too.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I shop in the juniors section because those are the only clothes that fit me. If I think it is cute I will wear it.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I shop in the juniors section. Hey girl if you've got it flaunt it! Too youngish? You are young! Take advantage of that!
    Anonymous

• I'm 27...and I still shop in junior's for my pants. I buy the cheapy SO brand pants that are usually only $15 a pair! I get plain t-shirts or PJ's in that area as well. I typically buy my nicer tops in the misses dept though.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Forgot to mention when I shop--I shop at Kohl's, LOL.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm 25 and still shop in Jr's too. Most of the misses clothes don't fit me right. The shorts don't sound too young for you.
    Kalcan8

Answer by Kalcan8 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am 33 and have to dress up for work. I hate shopping in the juniors section, but most of the misses clothes do not fit right. I think they need a new section for women. I do not want to dress like a teen, but I dont want to look like an old lady either.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2009