Your child's hair color vs. your hair color??

If you have black hair and your SO has blonde hair, what color does the child hair turn out to be. And this goes for couples who have different hair colors. Also do you and your SO have the same hair color but your child has a different hair color than the two of you. Im not trying to be funny either, just a bit curious.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 5:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My hair is red and my SO's hair was black, and my kids all have black hair with a reddish tint. (so do my grandbabies)
    loving_mom7

Answer by loving_mom7 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have strawberry blonde hair and my husband has dark brown. Our son has auburn hair.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• See!! that is so awesome! I think biology and chemistry is beautiful sometimes.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have red hair, and my ex had brown hair. One son has brown hair, the other has dark blond hair that is slowly working it's way to brown. My parents both have brown hair, although my mom's was red until she was about 6. My grandparents both had brown hair, and out of 5 kids, 4 had brown hair. I have one uncle with blond hair, and my grandpa always jokes that he and the milkman came to blows after my uncle was born. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm a dark blonde=DS is dark blonde=DH is med. brown
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have medium brunette hair and my son's father has black hair - my son is blond
    Both my parents were brunettes and my brother if blond
    All the male children are blond in my family and the females are brunettes
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 9:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have dark brown hair and my children all have the same color sandy blonde hair~
    lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 11:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• u parents both have brown hair, so does our daughter....bu then theres MY parents who both have brown hair, me and mybro have brown, and my sis has blonde..and blonde does NOT run in our family..so we dont know where she got it from..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have brown hair I think (dye it a lot can't really remember) dh has black hair and dd was born with light brown hair
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009