Could I be pregnant?

Have been on the nuvaring for nearly 2 years, took ring out for cycle at the end of last month. Cycle was irregular for 2 weeks which is very odd for me. Mine are like clockwork. I put new ring in once cycle was over. I am very sleepy lately, nipples feel odd, constantly moody, any little thing will get me crying. My lower abdoman over the last week hasn't been cramping so severe that I can't stand it but it's not like my usual cramps. Usually I will only cramp for part of a day or two, this has been all week.
I have taken pregnancy tests over a week ago and they said negative but these symptoms persist. I just got the results back from my well woman exam and my test result was perfect, everything looks good.
I'm wondering is it stress as to why these symptoms are still hanging on? Or because I have been on the ring would it make it difficult to have a positive reading on the pregnancy test?
Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was on the nuvaring a couple of years ago and would have the same symptons every couple of months so bad I constantly thought I was pregnant. I wasted tons of money on prego tests that all came back negative. A month after I quit the ring I was back to normal. Not sure why...but maybe you have the same reaction as I did. Or maybe you are pregnant.....
    pam201

Answer by pam201 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i got pregnant on the nuva ring - used it religiously -
    I knew i was pregnant because of a missed period -
    Just go to your OB & see what they say.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009