Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


ok i live in walker co and i am on plan first medicaid and i been have problems after i had my d&c and does any body know a gyno that trakes medicaid that can help . please dont be rude

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • You should call customer service of your medicaid plan. They can tell you which Drs accept medicaid. Or, there may be a website address on your card. If so, they should have a provider search on their website. As a last resort, you could just start calling Drs offices and ask them if they accept it. Best Wishes.


    Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

  • Call your plan provider and they will tell you who is covered.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.