Why does this happen?

It seemed like before I had my baby, my weight was very consistent, even if I wasn't active or ate a lot. But since I've had my baby, my weight keeps going up and its scaring me. I'm not counting the weight I have left over from baby but extra weight. I really didn't gain a whole bunch during my pregnancy so I don't know what's up. Did this happen to you in a pattern?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Welcome to womanhood! Have your thyroid checked. Or up the excersise and start really watching what you eat. Balance is key.
    Anonymous

• I think whats really funny is that every time i gain a bit a weight (ok-- like 10 lb) all of the sudden im pregnant. While on BC even. Guess I need to really watch it after this one is born lol!
    Anonymous