update....

i posted a question last week about my step sister and got a lot of great advice-thank you by the way. if you dont remember the question i will repost it. Anywho..she had her baby this morning. Kelly Rose 5 lbs. 14 oz. :) im giving her time to get use to her new situation and see if our relationship gets better. but i was so excited for her i had to tell someone! :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Congratulations to your step-sister!
    Kelly Rose is a beautiful name.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ok so heres the short version of the story..i have an 18 year old ss. shes pregnant and due next month. i have never met her because she lives with her dad in another state and i just got in contact with her in december. her mom (my step mom for the past 14 years) had lost contact with her when she was really young. my sister and i were talking alot at first and we starting to form as much of a bond as you can through the internet. she even calls me sis and tells me she loves me. issues between her and her mom (which are being dealt with) are their problems and have nothing to do with me. so it was going great. now all of a sudden, she's not responding to my emails and when she does its really short and doesnt seem like shes interested. im hoping that maybe shes busy with school (shes a senior) and maybe a little hormonal since shes in her last month....continued
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009