Is it OK?

Is it OK to eat a Wendy's fish sandwich while I'm prego?

Blee89

Asked by Blee89 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yessss! just dont eat fish more than twice a week!
    2 much mercury
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• well, i wouldn't every day or anything but it's supposed to be cod, ehich is supposed to be ok to eat during pg but I don't like wendys fish sandwhich
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 5:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• everything's better in moderation especially fish when pregnant. you should be ok. i don''t know how much of that fish sandwich really is all true fish meat anyway.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i craved fish when i was preggo so i ate it all the time..my dd is just fine....a lil whiney but I dont think that''s from the fish..lol.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• An occasional fish sandwich is fine. Just be sure that overall your diet is rich in fruit and veggies. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated. The fish is ok, try to avoid breaded, fried foods in general and you will be fine. I'm glad you are careful and considering your baby and his health.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 7:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009