Is this wrong

I am pregnant, I don't know how far along I am since I am breastfeeding. I am having mixed feelings about this one. I don't think I am ready for another baby. My dd is only 1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its not wrong to feel that way!!!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i think it a little to late to be have mixed feelings about it
    Anonymous

• I feel the same way. I have a 1yr 9mo old and I'm 9wk w-#2. I was excited at first but now not so sure. I had gotten pg when my daughter was 1yr3mo but had a m/c and hate to say I was a little thankful b/c I wasn't ready. I feel more ready this time but I think 2 just makes you scared
    Anonymous

• Everyone will go through their doubts at first. But Im sure once you see your baby and hear its heart beat you'll be excited.
    kaydens_momma82

Answer by kaydens_momma82 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i feel the same way even though i planned it. i felt ready then and wanted my baby girl to be close in age to her but i'm feeling unsure but i can't go back on it and i know that once it gets here i will be so happy. i think part of it is how i feel with the pregnancy. it's hitting me pretty hard, the symptoms an all. it really sucks. i think if it's not your first you will feel this way at one point or another.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Since you are still enjoying and getting to know your first baby and you didn't plan to have another so soon, your feelings are perfectly natural. You just need more time to let your mind and heart adjust to the idea of two babies so close in age. As time goes on, you will think of advantages to this situation and grow to love this baby. Nothing is by accident and this pregnancy is timed to be exactly what you and your family needs. You will find strength and handle it beautifully.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 7:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009