DOES ANYONE WATCH GHOST HUNTER??

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONES BELIVES IN GHOSTS AND HAS STORIES..

glow201

Asked by glow201 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I watch Ghost Hunters every Wednesday night, and I love it. The house I grew up in was haunted. I used to hear music playin at night but no radio would be on.

Also on several occasions my sister and I saw an apparition of a girl with a violin, we found out years later that the family that lived there before us had three daughters and one was an accoplished violin player, she died in the house from pneumonia when she was 20.

Our house was very old it was built in the 1800's and at one time it was the home of a doctor, we found many medicine bottles all over the property.

My mom still lives there, but she doesn't believe in any of this so I don't know if it still goes on.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• THIS IS AWESOME MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL GH TO VISIT YOUR HOME.. I LOVE IT TOO I WONT EVEN GO OUT ON WED JUST TO WATCH THE SHOW LOLOL AFTER I GO AND HAVE SOME DRINKS AND WAIT TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS WHILE WALKING UP MY STAIRS .. BUT USUALLY NOTHING DOES I THINK THE GHOSTS ARE SCARED OF MY ASS .LOLOL. THANK FOR YOUR STORY
    glow201

Answer by glow201 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Theres a spirit of a tall,blonde young guy who has visited me at 3 separate houses I've lived in.One night he sat on the end of my bed-scared the crap out of me,the other times i just see him walk thru the house.I have no idea who he is!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• wow serious
    glow201

Answer by glow201 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I LOVE that show - I like the realfriendship these people have - and its very cool
    TammiMoore

Answer by TammiMoore at 7:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I LOVE that show. LOL I have no issues admitting that I'm part of it's "cult" following. I'm really hoping to get to meet them next week though; I'm going to visit DH's family on Warwick. w00t! LOL
    JenB1983

Answer by JenB1983 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My son and I watch it every time it's on too. I think it's so interesting. I was visited by something "real bad" one night. I was asleep in my moms bed with her and knew "it" came up to me, right in my face, only I couldn't and wouldn't open my eyes. I wasn't even breathing! but could hear "it" breath! I was scared frozen stiff! Never happened again and not even sure if it was real but I was young and to me, it happened and it was real. My son has been to cemetaries with video cameras trying to catch things. Nothing yet.
    grammijudi

Answer by grammijudi at 8:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I watch it, and tivo it...

I also grew up in a haunted house, and every place I have ever lived has had some invisible friends..
    I would feel weird if the house I lived in DIDN'T have some kind of someone
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 8:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I love Ghost Hunters, my one year old son and I have watched it together since he's been born. lol I'm pretty sure my old house was haunted. I was home alone talking to one of my friends on the phone one night while my mom was gone with her friends and the power just all of a sudden went out. It was pitch black and I always swore that there was someone in our hallway, but I had to walk down that same hallway to get to a corded phone. When I got there I called my friend back and asked her if her power was out and she told me no and while I was still on the phone with her I heard a woman in high heels walking back and forth across our porch. My moms bedroom window was right on the porch and I swear I heard a woman in heels walking up and down. I finally called my mom freaking out and told her to get home.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• my mom watches it religiously- i enjoy it too even though I'm a big scaredy cat. sometimes i wonder if its fake though... my mom used to live in an old house and she would hear big footsteps above her in the middle of the night but there was no one up and there was no second story... she also used to move around alot and would explore the new houses- go in the basement, attic, you know just explore, was never afraid. then one house she moved into, she was going to go in the attic, but just had a feeling of terror and would not step foot in it.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 9:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009