not a question.. just telling something..

I ordered a shirt for my bridal shower saying .. the future
Mrs.....
and when it came it was not what I ordered this company refuses to replace it, and said they will send me another one at 50% off, and I have to pay a 12% restocking fee, plus shipping again. Come on it is not like they can resend my shirt to someone eles. DON'T ORDER FROM CUSTOMIZEDWORLD.COM
they don't hold up to there standards. I have email them 3 times about this and get nowhere, I called twice and was on hold for over an 1 each time, and no were still.

three-for-now

Asked by three-for-now at 6:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if it was debit then you call your bank. if it was credit then you call the credit card company.
    Anonymous

• If you paid with a credit card, you have 60 days to dispute this.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm sure there is another way to get them to send you the right shirt at no cost to you. It's not your fault, I mean you know what your new name is going to be right?! I would look into this more.
    Anonymous

• It was the font they showed samples of the uppercase but not the lowercase so I figured it would be printed exactly like the samples. Guess not, they used the lowercase which I never seen those shown. so I think it is there wrong, but they say they used the print I picked maybe they did, but it didn't say they would use lowercase that wasn't shown?? confusing..
    60 days really? who do I dispute this with?? the company or my card holder? thanks. :)
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 6:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• oh thank you I will be calling the company card
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 6:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009