Carol's daughter products

Does anyone know or have any experience with the beauty products "Carols Daughter"?
My daughter is mixed and they should be really good for extremely dry hair, but they are kinda expensive, so wanted to ask if it is worth the money.

LilyandEmmasMom

Asked by LilyandEmmasMom at 6:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use it on my son's hair. I use the hair milk and it works good for him. My oldest has coarse hair and I find that it doesn't work on his hair. I have tried one other hair product from them and it smelled bad. I'll have to look at what it is when I get home. You can always order the small bottle and try it.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Thanks. Okay, well, someone recommended it to me, and when I checked it online I saw all the different products they have, and I wasn't sure which one to get. They are supposed to have them in Macy's, so I will probably try to find them there, and maybe ask the sales person which one to choose instead of ordering it online.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Sephora carries that line
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009