At what age did your little one's stop napping?

Asked by Landonsmama0615 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my now 4 year old stopped taking naps before she turn 2, yes I know very frustrating - we went through a period (cause I was then pregnant with her sister - of just putting her in her room with books, low lighting, and having her just relax and be in a calm enviroment so that she could get at least some rest during the day. Well that only worked until baby girl got here and then that no longer worked. Now my second daughter is almost 2 and started pulling the same thing a few months back, and I was like no way not you too - but she is a different tempermant then my first daughter and she is still willing after a little struggle to actually lay down and sleep... wonders of mother hood I swear!

Answer by BreakingFree at 12:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• mine is 2 and he is still napping , like 2 hours in the afternoon.

Answer by elinka at 12:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My 8 and 6 year olds still nap. It just depends on the child and how tired they get.

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My son just turned 2. Somedays he can get through the day without his nap but mostly he naps for an hour at 11am.

Answer by estherWSM at 1:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008