I feel stupid -

Ok so i went to the er for pain a couple times since about 35 weeks pregnant - I called the on call doc and he sent me to the triage to get checked - Well since last friday ( when i was in tears, in pain - lower back, sides and lower stomach ) im having constant back pain in my lower & middle back - & its in my upper stomach and sides - Alot of pressure as well & also my thighs are achey - From my knee cap to my upper thigh - have pain inside of my va jay jay as well & when i poo, i feel like she is gonna fall out of me... I have had nausea since saturday morning, after the friday incident (sp?) Saturday i also lost my plug. The pain has come and gone since friday - the pressure is constantly there though & the aches in my legs and stuff & my back is usually tense, in my lower back... I feel stupid calling my doc and if nothing is wrong... con...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont wanna be the "needy" pregnant girl...last time i was checked i was 2cm dilated and thin....Her movement has decreased .... she is still moving but not as much....... I feel stupid going in for nothing though .... has anyone felt like this??? calling the doc too much??? - this is my first baby - Im 39 weeks pregnant...
    Anonymous

• ummm, if you're in that much pain I would not hesitate to call the dr. And if nothing is "wrong" then it will ease your mind, but if something is wrong than it can be taken care of. Good luck and don't feel stupid, you're just concerned
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 7:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• if it helps I went to the hospital 3 times before actually delivering my first! Again good luck!
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 7:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Your doctor and his staff are there to serve you and be there for you as many times a day as is necessary to make you feel secure. From the way you describe your symptoms it sounds like you will be in labor soon. Call and get answers to all your questions, that's why your doctor is there! Never feel stupid about asking for information.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 7:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• dont feel stupid hun!! doctors are used to pregnant people calling! theres a lot to be nervous about!! some women call dozens of times a day so dont feel like youre being a pain!! Call your doc. it does kind of sound like youre in labor congrats and good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You lost me at "va jay jay"

What the???
    Anonymous

• va jay jay is her vagina.....

I would call your doctor! Better safe than sorry!!!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 9:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009