Depo shot......

I was just wondering how much you gained on it and how long after you got off it, you lost weight. i have gained over thirty pounds on it and im suppose to go back on april 3 to get it again, but im not get back on the depo. I was also wondering if you were really emotional because of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I had the depo and did great on it for a year now 20 ponds and lost alot of hair.. and a few other smaller issues and i was due for another shot 2 weeks ago and still not change doctor said it could be a month or two
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 8:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I actually lost weight with the shot but was CRAZY! I had just started dating who is now my husband and it is a wonder he stayed with me! I only took one round because of all the emotional / hormonal side effects!
    Anonymous

• the depo shot ruined my life! haha well not really, but it made me have my period for like 3 months straight. crazyy.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 11:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yeah me too i had it every day for three months as well.
    Anonymous