Low backache and light spotting

I am about 4 weeks pregnant and took 3 prenancy tests within the last few days which all came back positive. I have been having lower backache and groin aches and this morning when I went to the bathroom, I wiped and noticed light pink blood and the toilet paper. I haven't had any more light pink blood today but I'm still having the backache and groin aches. Is this normal? This would be my 3rd pregnancy, the first one I had a healthy baby girl in 2006 and the 2nd one was a m/c in Nov. of 2008. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it can be normal, but every person is different. For some people light pains are normal, for some their a bad sign. I would call the doctor and express your concerns. Some spotting can be normal but typically it will be a dark brown because it is older blood. I would call the doc just to be sure
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009