I didnt know I was pregnant

Anyone else watch this show? Its crazy that these ladies can go full term with their babies and not know they were even pregnant until their in hard labor! I wish my pregnancy was that easy! Its a good entertaining show though. The one that baffles me the most is the short 100 pound girl not getting a baby bump and going to 37 weeks. I just dont get it...What do you guys think of the show?

For those of you who dont know what Im talking about its a newer series on discovery health channel.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 7:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've seen it and yes it is crazy! It's so hard for me to believe that these women just didn't know! I knew before I had even missed a period that I was pregnant. And I am only 21 weeks and have a huge bump! I kind of wonder if these women were just ignorant or if they really just had no clue. It is a good watch for those of you who haven't seen it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It is crazy! my husbands cousin actually had a similar situation. She was told my numerous doctors that she could not get pregnant, she always had irregular periods, and she was a bigger girl. So she didnt notice anything different almost her whole pregnancy until she felt moving around in her belly, then she goes to the doctor and sure enough! she was almost 7 months pregnant!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yeah watching that show make me wanna give birth without the epdurial they are some tough woman
    Anonymous

• crazyness... I had such a horrible pregnancy there was no way of that happening. In fact one of the reasons I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 7 weeks is because I was so sick I thought I had mono again.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I watch it, and its insane. But you know what? My grandma swears she didn't know she was pregnant with my dad. She said she felt movements, but thought they were the phantom kicks still from having my aunt. She said she didn't gain hardly any weight, and didn't know she was pregnant until her water broke.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• That is just hard to believe for me.....
    Anonymous

• I know that it is hard for people to believe but it happened to me 9 yrs ago. Also exactly one month before I had my son, I started a new job & nothing ever showed. The test I took was went back & checked after it happened to me. People tell me you never felt anything, I went to the E.R. for a what I thought was a bad backache & in a hr & a half I had a very healthy baby boy. He weighted 8lbs & I had a period though out the whole thing. I know it doesn't make since but it was a dream come true for me. They told me I would never have a child. So I think the show is a good thing .
    Anonymous

• totally didn't know til I was 5 1/2 months pregnant. I had been on BC the whole time....no sickness, nothing different. At this time I hadn't gained weight enough to notice....actually I only gained 12 pounds the whole pregnancy. Then I started feeling sick so went into the doctor. They ran tests. He said I was pregnant....I argued with him. But in the end, I had my daughter. Although I couldn't imagine going 7or8 months and not know.
    Anonymous

• omg yea i seen it.it is crazy! how can u not know ur prego? lol its a good show tho.
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I went to 23 weeks without knowing. I had periods and everything! I found out I was pregnant and having a baby boy all in one day!! It was insane, and I'm so glad it happened like that! It was the shortest pregnancy EVERRR.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2009