Do your teens consider....

oral sex to be sex? Are you sure? I was shocked to learn that my son does NOT consider oral sex to be sex and neither do any of his friends. I argue with him all the time about this I mean it's right in the name! He says "President Clinton told us it was not sex when we were little!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• lol
    Anonymous

• WOAH. When I was a teen oral sex was sex! Even now, oral sex is even more intimate to me then vaginal sex. WTF is wrong with the world?
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• That was my thought! When I was a teen way back int he late 80's early 90's the girls who would do oral were bigger sluts than the ones who slept with guys, now apparently it's the new "third base"!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• LOL!! Clinton did say ,"I did not have sexual intercourse with that girl". I never asked my son what he thinks and it hasn't come up but I am going to ask now. Oral sex is sex. plain and simple.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I heard that for a long time now and it is misunderstood by these children. I 've heard them say" well we didn't screw or any thing he just went down on me and I guess I owe him. I've also been aware that this is how a lot of teen boys are trying to get girls convinced how much they like them. Lowering the girls to think this is they're only option and the "hey atleast it's not me going all the way" mentality. back in my day, you gave a guy head just to give a guy head you were considered a skank. Now married and rightfully responsible to give head, I do it for jewelry. he he
    Anonymous

• When I was a teen I knew a lot of girl who were giving BJs because there was no risk of pregnancy that way. Some of them were giving them for extra cash. That was in the early 90s in a good school in a respectable area. I know a lot of girls were raised in christian families and told they couldn't have sex before marriage but that was generally considered to mean no intercourse. I know good little christian girls who were giving oral, hand jobs, between the boobs, even anal and they still considered themselves virgins because they didn't let the guy stick it in that one orifice.

IMO, if you can catch a STD then it's sex.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• omg.. is that boy cocky!
    I am 20 years old and I wouldnt give oral sex to my boyfriend until we were together for 2 years, something about being that close and having THAT in my mouth screamed NOOO. what are those kids thinkin!
    eventually they will understand when these teen girls get smart and tell them me first, then they will be singing a diff tune!
    Anonymous

• THIS IS GREAT~ ANON 12-38 YOUR GREAT!!!
    God I love having the "power" hehe
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009