• In the Spotlight:

Is it normal to not get your monthly when your on depo and is it also normal to be and emotional wreck.

Irishtwin08

Asked by Irishtwin08 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

• OOOOhh honey! I wouldn't get my period for three months and then I'd bleed for a month. Also, if you are hormone sensitive like me, any type of hormonal birth control will make you over emotional, irritable, and sometimes depressed. I can't use pills, nuva ring, depo, norplant, or any other hormone birth control. I also got pregnant on depo. This info was given to me by my doctor. If you are feeling this way go back to your doctor and find a different method of bc. Don't suffer, you don't have to. There are other ways like IUD(there are several different kinds), and other stuff too! Good luck!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009