At what age can i introduce abbay foods?

my son is just four months and we started him on baby cereal, cuz he was throwing up so much he's doing really good on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You can try veggies if he hasn't had a reaction and wait four to five days before moving on to a new food. Good luck. Mine is a great eater and can't get enough food.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Start now. Do one food at a time for a couple of days. I started with green veggies first. Keep track of what you feed him and look for reactions. Mine was on cereal at 2 weeks and by 8 months on table food. It was a pig from the time we came home from the hospital. He was 20 lbs at 3 months old.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• WHOA!! 20lbs at 3 months!!! That's a big boy!!! :)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• BridgetC140...... he was huge!!! Big ol roly poly baby. He was eating 10-12 ozof formula every 2 1/2 hrs by the time he was 2 weeks old. It was nuts. Now he is small for his age. He just hit 85 lbs and he is 13!! Smallest of all his friends. I took him for his 3 month check up and his doc told me to get rid of the infant carrier, he was way too big and i was ruining my back.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009