would you be mad?

Ok so my dh works at a job where they allow you to work as much overtime as you want so i never really know what time he is going to be home so i texted him today to ask him when he was planning on leaving and he said "I don't know, why does it matter. What is it that you need to hide before i get home?" I am soooo pissed off because he has some major health issues and he is very insecure and all the time thinks i am going to leave him which is ridicoulus!!! would you be pissed off at the way he responded?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh yeah, that would piss me off. I usually ask DH when he'll be home so I know when to start cooking, I'd rather not have cold food sitting out, so if he asked if I was hiding something I think I'd be pissed enough to let him go hungry that night.
    Anonymous

• We jokingly say to make sure that you gf or bf is gone before I get home. But I always want to know what time mine will be home so that dinner will either be done or almost done when he gets home. I don't know if I would be that upset. Maybe it was a joke.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I mean I would be pissed off about it but I don't know what else to tell you.
    CamrensMommy632

Answer by CamrensMommy632 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Was he joking? My husband and I joke like that all of time with each other.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009