Is it worth it to get a sit n stand stroller?

I currently have a 4 year old and am expecting my 2nd in June. I was thinking about getting a Sit N Stand stroller for places like the zoo so DS has a place to sit if he gets tired. Is it worth it to buy one? If you have one, what kind do you have?

Asked by aidansmom0313 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Shopping

• I had one when my boys were younger and I loved it! It was totally worth it! I loved that when he got tired, he could sit down and I could keep going! He loved it to!

Answer by my_three_sons at 8:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I just bought one, and I would say yes!! Its small and fits the carseat in the front and I have had times where I made one boy sit and the other stand to get somewhere!! LOL! I would definately get one!

Answer by momis2busy at 8:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I had one when my 2 boys were little. They were 20 months apart. Mine was great for when we went places like the zoo or even to the stores...malls especially! It's been 10 years now so I can't remember the name but they are worth it!

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have the Baby tend plus xl and I love it. my son is 23 months and daughter is 4 months. Plus it was only 149.00 at

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My son is 5 and still LOVES getting on for a ride once in a while. I'm SO happy I got it. I was able to browse online and find mine for $126. GOOD LUCK also try out some 2nd hand stores sometimes they get one in.

Answer by rocamom at 4:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009