how do you

every time me and my husband argue its about one of us cheating he accuses me i accuse him.how do i get him to listen to me if he keep trying to over talk me.he's not backing down I'm not backing down.then he has a nerve to talk down on me like I'm a little kid,like I'm going to listen to him.then he storms off.how can i get him 2 listen to me if we wont even let me talk,we're just yelling at each other the whole time.then he so insecure that I'm going to leave him and take his kids from him.I would not do that my kids need a father{something i never had around} I'm so confused

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 7:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I've been there, numerous times. My husband and I had countless arguments like those when we were first married. We have been married for 7 years now and it was just a few years ago that those arguments finally stopped. I think the only reason they stopped was because I caught him fooling around on me. That could be the problem, he's done something and he blames someone else for his mistake and takes it out on you. Might want to do some checking into that.
    Dharrell

Answer by Dharrell at 8:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You 2 need to seek some counseling and get to the bottom of this before it ruins your marriage. A lot of men start accusing when they have done something inappropriate. I would check into it and ask him if he would do counseling with you. I wish you all the luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• He could be insecure or, sorry, he could be cheating and trying to keep the spotlight off himself. Maybe you should seek out a therapist. And maybe you should spend more time together. If he's really just insecure then you need to show him that he's the only one for you. It can be little things like a love note in his wallet where he'll find it. I used to write love notes/dirty messages on my hubby's cig. packages before he quit smoking. Find a sitter for the kids and surprise him at work with a picnic. If your out somewhere and a guy starts talking to you reach for your hubby's hand. There's different signals you can send him.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 10:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2009