False test???

With my first child I took two home pregnancy test that both came out negative. I finally had to go to the doctor to get a yes. Now my husband and I are tying for baby number two and I'm one week late. I have taken two test and both had said negative! Is something wrong with my pee? Or am I not buying the right test? I'm so confused!! We are trying not to get our hopes up because I just got my IUD removed about two months ago and we are not sure it can happen this quick. I wish I just knew already!! HELP!!

aheuszel

Asked by aheuszel at 8:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Home tests are just not as accurate as doctors tests. The best way to help that is to test first morning when the urine is most concentrated
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• well from every one i know it took them a while after they got there iud out before they got pregnant it took me 7 months to get pregnant after the removal of it and have regular period from the day i took it out so i would take your time and dont give your hopes up!! good luck!!
    Anonymous