Cervix......?

I saw an answer to another question about early pregnancy symptoms where someone answered that if you stick your finger in your vagina and CAN feel your cervix you are pregnant, has anyone heard of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can feel your cervix at any time, pregnant or not. There is no definite position/firmness about a newly pregnant cervix. It can be a fertility sign when looking for ovulation, not early pregnancy.

Though, the cervix does soften and turn a blue/purple, but not until well after a woman misses her period.
    Cymbeline

Answer by Cymbeline at 8:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I am 36 weeks pregnant andcan't feel my cervix. It's just to high for me to reach. The doctors have problems reaching it when they are checking me. I guess that's just how my body is made.
    mnr07

Answer by mnr07 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009