What can I do about all the stress??

OK.. maybe I've been living in a fantasy land but I'm due tuesday and my doctor calls me to schedule my induction and all of a sudden I am STRESSED! I have about a million things going through my head about everything I need to do.. The nursery is done and everything and I havent really been able to think lately about what else I need to do but all of a sudden a ton of things came to mind... I'm starting to freak out and I dont know what to do about all the anxiety... what do I do?

Christie47

Asked by Christie47 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok first of all sit down and take a deep breath.. Ok now put your feet up and take a nap.. Relax you will be ok and whatever has'nt been done it will get done later. The babys room is all set your bags pack. YOUR BAG IS PACK Right?( no really hope you just laugh.) Everything will be fine.
    Good Luck
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2009