Any work at home opportunities that deal with medical care?

One that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 8:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I wrote an article about Medical Transcription, you might enjoy reading it:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4784111_start-medical-transcription-service.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Medical Transcripionist -- but you do have to take a course and it could be costly.
    Anonymous

• I'm already enrolled with Career Step. It was not bad at all with Military Discount. Payment arrangements are flexible.

Although you get more of a discount for paying up front. The career counseling is great.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I work with Ameriplan. It's a medical discount plan. Feel free to visit my profile to learn more.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 9:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I to, am with Ameriplan, visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com to listen to an overview of the company, what we do and what you can do... Then visit www.Request-Interview.info and request your interview! You can get even more information at www.ThisIsAmeriplan.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I work for an anti-aging health company that is debt free and profitable. The products are phenomenal and the compensation plan is the tops. Check out www.tgw247.com  I even get support from the top earners and executives of the company.  Great opportunity.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009