Should I be worried & what can I do?

My husband has a history of cheating on every g/f he was ever with& when we were dating he cheated on me but I didn't find out till we were married though, 2 yrs. into our marriage he tells me I'm not showing him attention & he started hanging out w/ a female co-worker, he promised nothing happened he just liked the attention, he stopped hanging out w/ her once I asked. Now 4 yrs. into our marriage we went to the beach & he tells me that he was so happy because he hadn't had fun like that with me in almost a year! He says I dont show him attention & that I dont make the effort to make him feel special or loved. I try my hardest to make sure i look nice for him everyday, I cook & clean, & work, I give him footrubs & massages & I try not to complain about anything, recently I found texts from another female co-worker just asking him to come over, nothing really bad. Given the history should I be worried & what more can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• He probably cheating and/or looking to cheat and just using you as an excuse to do so. He is a loser.

Anonymous

• If he has already cheated on you, I would be real suspicious. I would investigate that aggressively.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm kinda going thru the same thing myself~ but we are'nt married. The texts, the calls, the "friend" bullshit. My guy knows I've got my eye on him and if anything is confirmed, I will beat that bitches ass just because it's Tuesday! You need to play inspector gadget on this one, hunny, cuz something ain't right!
    Peggy1984

Answer by Peggy1984 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• He is trying to make his issues about you. He has a problem with commitment obviously and is setting you up to believe that YOU are the one at fault for him straying. You need to lay down the law and tell him that what he is doing is not going to fly anymore. Don't let him get away with disrespecting you and making you feel like you are doing something wrong.
    Anonymous

• gosh, he sounds guilty definitely like sounds like my ex-husband. Keep your friends close and your enemy closer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2009