sick..please answer asap!

I have been feeling sluggish all day and kind of weak with no appetite, i took my temp earlier and the thermometer said 101. I've also been kind of achy in ly lower abdomen, and the bay's been kicking off and on all day, but the achyness is still kind of there. also this is kinda TMI, but my discharge also has a different smell to it today, just stronger than normal.

i read somewhere that that isn't good to have a fever over 101...but since it went down and i feel ok after laying down and relaxing is there anything i should or could do ?

After reading that 101 isn't good I'm a bit spooked, I'm 26 weeks today and i have had a bit of a headcold all week, coughing and sniffling and such, but i just attributed it to the weather change.

I'm wondering should i be worried or call telehealth ?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 8:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call if you are worried and are feeling that lousy.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It wouldn't hurt to give the nurse a call. Even if it is just to reassure you so your not so worried.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 8:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Call just In case. If you still don't feel good in the am call. My doctor always told me she would rather have me call and come in, just in case something was wrong.. Hope you feel better..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i would definetly call better safe than sorry.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i would go to the dr, could be flu or sinus infection
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009