Do you swear around your parents?

Im scared to do it around my mom. {weird huh? and im 27} One time I did and she told me I was never to old to get my teeth knocked out of my head. So me and my sis just don't do it. {shes 29}

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 9:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am scared to swear around my aunts or uncles b/c they will pop me in the mouth and I'm in my 30's ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes i do!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I don't swear, but once upon a time I did, but I never spoke one foul word in front of my dad or any other adult. If I had I wouldn't have my front teeth:-)
    lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 9:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• No, not really; I think it's somewhat disprectful. Now a da%# may slip out but it's rare.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Nope, I don't swear around anyone.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• nope. i swear around my mil, but i don't have much respect for her. . .haha

people i respect, i don't do it in front of them. otherwise, sure. i'll let it roll
    Anonymous

• lol..i used to not..but the past 2 years dealing with my ex and child support and his fucked up family...yess i do whenever im talkin about them..i cant say nice things about them..lol..so..dont really have a choice but to swear..i dont swear around my daughter tho..i caught her one day saying WHAT THE HELL..and yaa that was the last of my swearing..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• sealed lipNope! And, I'm scratching at 40. If you let my friends tell it, I invented swearing! But not near my momma...

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• They slip out sometimes but, my Mom always gives me a "look" (you know what I'm talking about) & then I tone it down a bit.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 9:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes I do, my whole family have pottty mouths. The only words I don't use are the f-word and and the c-word. I value my life and enjoy chewing my food. I would rather not have to eat through a straw.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2009